The first locomotive on the CC&C was a 2-8-2 used "Mikado". This locomotive was built by Baldwin in 1916 for the Clear Lake Lumber Co. at Clear Lake, in Skagit County, WA and was lettered for the Puget Sound and Cascade Railway with the road number 200. As the 200, it was put to work hauling logs on Clear Lake's mainline until Clear Lake Lumber went bankrupt.
Number 200 was repossessed, by Baldwin, in 1926 and resold to Cowlitz, Chehalis & Cascade Railway and it renumbered it to the 15. It was donated to the city of Chehalis about 1955 and was restored to operating condition in the Mt. Rainier's Mineral Shops for use on the Chehoualis-Centralia Railroad Association line in Chehalis, WA.
|Qty.||Road Numbers||Year Built||Builder|